Tuesday, June 01, 2010

A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante

A Veneto Napoli Pizzeria Ristorante, Trinoma Mall

I first got acquainted with A Veneto, Glorietta back in 2005 (or early 2006), and loved it for being a real value for money especially for groups. A few years later, I introduced the resto to a pasta-lover friend, and since then she and another friend became regular customers of the place. But for about a couple of years already, I haven't been back in A Veneto.

On May 17, 2010, for a supposedly surprise dinner for a friend, I got re-acquainted with A Veneto, now to the third branch I would try out (the second being the Visayas Ave. branch) - Trinoma Mall. Not much difference, except for a less flashy set of wall paintings versus the nice mural in Glorietta.

I'll be back in A Veneto, especially for a group treat that gets everyone so full and the pocket still breathing. *burp*