Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Zambales Trip October 2004 - Ocean View


I was excited to blog about my recent trip to Anawangin and Capones Island last February. However, I left the images and video clips at home, and wasn't able to upload much of them, so instead of writing about that trip, here's another one. Zambales trip again.

October 2004. Sembreak.

As I remember, it was a hastily organized trip. My friends suddenly decided to go to Zambales and enjoy its beauty.

My hometown, Castillejos, doesn't really have its own beach. We have the Country Cottage Resort in Balaybay and St. Nichol's in Del Pilar, but they aren't beaches! So I "toured" them to Ocean View Beach Resort in Olongapo.

So now I remember, my friends have already gone to Zambales numerous times. Yeah, beautiful Zambales. ;)

0 comments: