Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back to the Basics

From personal blog, to pseudo-travel blog, to pseudo-personal-photo blog, and back to pseudo-travel blog. For a difference though, I'd call this a quasi-personal-travel blog*.

Fickle-minded me, I have decided (not really with finality, who can tell what I'd be thinking tomorrow!) to focus this blog to sights, sceneries and celebrations around me that are much more related to travel, trips and adventures. Of course, wonderful people will (hopefully) still be in my site.

However, for the moment, I doubt if I'd be able to update this blog. Too busy with graduate school (check my other blog for the more personal stuff :) ). Maybe photos in UP will do.

I hope to enjoy the outdoors (or whatever trip) soon!

*The shift from "pseudo" to "quasi" is simply an influence from my math class, regarding convexity and concavity, even if I do not really know the difference between the two, or what they really mean.

And just to keep up with my desire to put a photo in every post, that's my desktop background for now. ;)

0 comments: